Strength: 100 Back Squats
WOD: For time
500M Row (just arms)
Please read the following:
- My legs hurt from doing these first 30 Squats!
- My lower/middle/upper back muscles are getting tight from keeping my back so upright during these 60 Squats!
- Do the arches of my feet hurt?
- A second wind!
- My legs are tired again!
- Wow. How do my arms hurt so much?
- With only 20 Back Squats left, it is time to mentally buckle down and push it!
- With only 10 reps left you realize you are out of breath, already sore, and your legs hate you.
- 100 reps and sweet, sweet success.
- Get ready for the Row
And if that sounds unpleasant, you do not want me to describe the JUST ARMS 500M Row for you,